Street view showing the original sanctuary of the Community Church in La Can~ada on the left. Early residents Jacob and Ammoretta Lanterman donated the land and the first church of La Can~ada was dedicated on April 19, 1898. In 1924, the structure underwent an extensive remodel, which included the installation of new stained glass windows and was renamed The Church of the Lighted Window. The 1924 building continues to be in use and is located at 1200 Foothill Boulevard.; La Can~ada Flintridge is situated in the Crescenta Valley, located between the San Gabriel Mountains and Angeles National Forest. Prior to its incorporation in 1976, La Can~ada and Flintridge were two distinct communities. Flintridge was named after Republican Senator and developer Frank Putnam Flint.; For a similar view, see image 00074170.