Permission to publish the image must be obtained from the CSUDH Archives as owner of the physical item and copyright. In instances when copyright ownership is not clear it is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright permission
Light-colored engine parked in street in front of department's first Station No. 11. Department moved into new Station No. 11 at Market Street and Dairy Avenue in 1929. Sign next to station marks temporary quarters of the Marine Trust and Savings Bank, Virginia City Branch.