Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Stereo-5162. Orange mount, purple back. Also have negative: no. 26,973 (4x5 in.) Built at the base of Nevada Fall, hotel opened in 1870 by Albert and Emily Snow, hotel expanded several times, became known as La Casa Nevada in 1875. Run by the Snows until 1889.