Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows Edgar L. and Frances Etter residence, located on Via Ramon on lot 1, block 1715, tract 6885 in Malaga Cove. View shows façade the single-story, stucco house with tile roof and single-car garage. Stone retaining wall along front landscaping is visible, with driveway at far left. Edgar Etters was the postmaster of Palos Verdes. Originally built for the Chambers Investment Company, the house received Palos Verdes Art Jury award for Most Notable Structure of 1925. House was later owned by Philip J. Kerr Jr. Date Built: 1924 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association PVH building permit #28; three prints available.
1 photographic print (b/w); 7.25 x 9 in.
pvld:1848 000021881 1143
Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates (Valmonte) Etter residence