Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows front view of the C.O. Jackson residence, located on Palos Verdes Drive West in Margate, on lot 12, tract 1372. The two-story house has tile roof, chimney and a small balcony extending from a set of french-style doors along front of house over the Landscaping is visible in foreground, described in PV Bulletin caption, "Just a year's growth of flowers and shrubs has wrought this transformation at the Jackson house in Margate." The house, which received Palos Verdes Art Jury honorable mention award for Best Architecture of 1926, was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Victor H. Norman. Date Built: 1926 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association Citation: Palos Verdes Bulletin, January 1928, p. 2.
1 photographic print (b/w); 7.25 x 9 in.
pvld:1270 000014696 241
Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates Jackson residence