This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
This 1912 postcard shows a United States Fish Commission owned, California State operated, fish hatchery. Known as the Sacramento Experimental Station, it was located near the John Sherburn farm at Sutterville Road and Riverside Boulevard. The facility was in operation from 1911 to 1913.