Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the Colonel John Chambers Low residence, located on Palos Verdes Drive West on lot 19, block 1515, tract 6886. The north side of the two-story stucco house with tile roof and chimney is shown with a stone pathway leading around the house , surrounded by landscaping. A stairway to the second level is visible to the right. The house was the second house to receive a building permit in Palos Verdes. The architects were Roth & Parker. Date Built: 1924 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association PVH building permit #14.