The original Bullock's store in Westwood was of Spanish style architecture and served the community from 1932 until 1951. The store shown here, designed by Welton Becket, opened in 1952 and lasted for over forty years as a Bullock's. It became a Macy's store in 1996, but three years later it was closed. In 2001 the building was remodeled to become an EXPO Design Center. A City Target opened in the space in July 2012. Exterior view of Bullock's Westwood, located at 10861 Weyburn Ave. in Westwood Village. Photo dated September 5, 1951.