Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Plates in: California's court houses, photographed in passing during the years 1918 to 1926 / by F.F. Gundrum M. D., Sacramento, pg. , no. 14. Shows Placerville or El Dorado County Courthouse on Main Street, completed in 1913. Built in Renaissance Revival style in concrete faced with Gladding, McBean glazed terra cotta. Architects: Cuff & Diggs of Sacramento. 2014-1864. Born in New Harmony, Indiana to parents Frederick and Ida (Fretagoot) Gundrun. Was a physician in Sacramento, served on State Board of Medical Examiners, State Board of Health, directory at Sutter Hospital, Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board, No. 7.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
1 photographic print ; 3 3/8 x 5 3/8 in.
Courthouses--California--Placerville Placerville (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photograph albums