Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view looking south with two men, a woman and young girl standing on walkway in front of north façade of the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera.) Two automobiles are visible in background at right. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner and dedicated September 13, 1925, was the site of the first classrooms and library in the community. Date Built: 1925 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association