Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Stereo-5157. Orange mount, purple back. Shows hotel, group of men, a dog and woman in front. Also have negative: no. 26,972 (4x5 in.) The Mountain House was built by John McCauley between 1875 and 1876. McCauley and his wife Barbara Wenger ran the hotel between 1880 and1897.