Centre for the Study of World Christianity Contact the repository for details. The University of Edinburgh School of Divinity, New College, Mound Place, Edinburgh EH1 2LX, United Kingdom divinity-CSWC@ed.ac.uk http://www.cswc.div.ed.ac.uk/collections/
Exterior view of the Ikotobong Court House. The house has clay walls and a thatched roof. There is a second building in the background to the right of the court house. In 1889 the British Government established a Protectorate in Calabar. In 1905 Mary Slessor, a Scottish Missionary, settled in Ikotobong and was appointed Vice-president of the native court.
1 lantern slide : 8 x 8 cm. lantern slides
impa-m68189 [Legacy record ID] imp-cswc-GB-237-CSWC47-LS2-045.tif http://doi.org/10.25549/impa-m68189 http://thumbnails.digitallibrary.usc.edu/imp-cswc-GB-237-CSWC47-LS2-045.jpg
Justice, Administration of Village communities Slessor, Mary Mitchell, 1848-1915 Exterior views