Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
The $5,000 all-wood bungalow clubhouse, located at 14836 Sylvan Street (originally West Virginia Street), was designed by Reginald Harris and completed in 1917. The Woman's Club sold the building, a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument, in the 1990s. Congregation Iglesia de Jesu Seristo Fuente de Amor later came to occupy the structure. Exterior view of Van Nuys Woman's Club.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00024956 Cary Moore Collection; Los Angeles Photographers Collection; Van Nuys-Organizations-Van Nuys Woman's Club. CARL0000029444 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/117107
Van Nuys Woman's Club (Los Angeles, Calif.) Women--Societies and clubs--California--Los Angeles Clubhouses--California--Van Nuys (Los Angeles) Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Van Nuys (Los Angeles, Calif.) Harris, Reg(Reginald)