Interior of the Mission Revival/Islamic style Hollywood residence and art gallery once owned by artist Paul de Longpre´. Several of the artist's rose paintings are on display throughout the room shown here. The flowers depicted in the paintings came from his famed garden, which at one time consisted of approximately 4,000 roses. The home was located on the west side of Cahuenga Blvd. at Hollywood Blvd. on property Longpre´ obtained from Mrs. Wilcox Beveridge after he moved to Los Angeles in 1889. The artist, who was born in Lyons, France, desired the 65-foot-deep lots for an extensive flower garden. The residence was a popular tourist destination for several years and was demolished in 1927.