Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the east façade entrance to the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera) with gathering for the dedication ceremony, September 13, 1925. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community. Date Built: 1925 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association
1 photographic print (b/w); 7.25 x 9 in.
pvld:2472 000024620 450
Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.) Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.) Building dedications--California (Palos Verdes Estates)