Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Originally known as the La Boheme from 1929 to 1933, the Trocadero was opened by Hollywood Reporter William Wilkerson in 1934. The building was remodeled in 1938 by owners Bugsy Siegel and Mickey Cohen. After years of serving as one of Hollywood's best evening destinations, and another change of ownership, the "Troc" closed in 1946. The long low building of the Trocadero, located at 8610 Sunset Boulevard, as seen from across the street.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00008831 Works Progress Administration Collection WPA 2098 4x5 CARL0000010276 http://188.8.131.52/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/1781
Trocadero (Nightclub : West Hollywood, Calif.) Restaurants--California--West Hollywood Nightclubs--California--West Hollywood Streets--California--West Hollywood Lost architecture--California--West Hollywood Sunset Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.) Sunset Strip (West Hollywood, Calif.) West Hollywood (Calif.) Works Progress Administration Collection photographs