Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. In 1927, the Pacific Goodrich Rubber Company made an initial investment of $4 million dollars for a plant that was to be located on a 45-acre tract known as the Union Pacific Tract. The main building fronted about 1200 feet along the south side of Mines Ave. (now Olympic Blvd.) just east of Industrial St. (now Goodrich Blvd.) and was 250 feet wide. Aerial view of the B. F. Goodrich plant, located at 5400 E. Olympic Boulevard (formerly Mines Ave.), and the corner of Goodrich Boulevard (formerly Industrial St.); view is looking southeast. Olympic Blvd. is diagonally on the bottom left corner; Goodrich Blvd. is diagonally on bottom right corner; Union Pacific Avenue is from middle right to middle left; Ferguson Avenue parallels the Union Pacific railroad at upper middle; Telegraph Road parallels the Santa Ana (5) Freeway from middle right to upper middle. Photograph dated December 3, 1957.
1 negative :safety ;11 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives