Owned by Sonoma County Library. The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
Photograph shows members of the Evans family sitting on the front porch and a horse a buggy tied up to fence surrounding the house. Prior to 1908 this house was addressed as 606 West Street. The house was purchased by Angelo Agius in 1923. The house was torn down in 1937 and replaced by a new residence designed by Julia Morgan. GNIS Exact geocoding 17 Title supplied by cataloger. Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2007-2008) Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program High resolution master image (600ppi) RGB Recogniform Image Library
1 photographic print sepia 21 x 26 cm. image/jp2 85983232 image/tiff 8 600 Uncompressed 5961 4792