Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
This 1,200-seat church, located at 615 S. Figueroa Street, was designed by Reginald Johnson, Roland Coate, Gordon Kaufman, and Carleton Winslow. That structure was dedicated on July 13, 1924 and razed in 1980. View is looking down on the courtyard garden and St. Colomba's Chapel at St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral (now demolished). Building was built in 1925 by Johnson, Kaufmann & Coate.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00031873 Works Progress Administration Collection WPA 5062 4x5 CARL0000033822 http://184.108.40.206/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/1809
St. Paul's Cathedral (Los Angeles, Calif.) Anglican church buildings--California--Los Angeles Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Architecture--California--Los Angeles--Mediterranean influences Lost architecture--California--Los Angeles Downtown Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Calif.) Works Progress Administration Collection photographs