Sonoma County Library > Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection > J. F. Triggs' expanded bike business at 226 and 238 South Main Street, Sebastopol, California, 1916

Image / J. F. Triggs' expanded bike business at 226 and 238 South Main ...

Have a question about this item? Contact Owner

Item Information. View source record on contributor's website.

Title
J. F. Triggs' expanded bike business at 226 and 238 South Main Street, Sebastopol, California, 1916
Contributor
Western Sonoma County Historical Society, 261 South Main St., Sebastopol, CA 95472 (http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org)
Date Created and/or Issued
1916
2012-04-28
2012-04-30
Contributing Institution
Sonoma County Library
Collection
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection
Rights Information
Western Sonoma County Historical Society, 261 South Main St., Sebastopol, CA 95472 (http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org)
Neither the Western Sonoma County Historical Society nor the Sonoma County Library make any assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Western Sonoma County Historical Society. Please contact the Society regarding additional reproduction and reuse information at: http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org/contact-us
Description
Photo--black and white: J. F. Triggs expanded bike business in 1916. His original shop is seen to the left at 238 South Main. The expanded shop, at 226, with the scalloped awning, includes an ice cream parlor run by his wife, Belle and his daughter R
GNIS
Exact geocoding
17
Title supplied by cataloger
copy
High quality (600 dpi)
RGB
Windows
Sally Morrison
Type
image
Format
1
Print, photographic
black-and-white
image/jp2
1317888
image/tiff
8 8 8
600
Uncompressed
850
516
Identifier
13982
casebwsc_pho_013982
12-3478
011\13982.JPG
http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll11/id/4286
Subject
Black-and-white photographs
Business and Industry
Time Period
1910 - 1919
Place
United States
California
Sonoma
Sebastopol
South Main Street
238 South Main Street, Sebastopol, California
38.400834,-122.823642
Relation
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Photographic Collection
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection GUIDE
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection

Explore related content on Calisphere: