Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Established by Grenville C. Emery in 1900, the Harvard School was an all-boys military academy. Located at the corner of Western Avenue and Venice Boulevard, the school relocated in 1937 to Coldwater Canton in North Hollywood. In 1989, the Harvard School merged with the Westlake School For Girls, to become the Harvard-Westlake School, a co-ed private academy. Exterior view of the Harvard School campus, located at 1601 S. Western. Designed by architect John C. Austin, the campus was demolised in 1952
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00026101 Security Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Schools-Harvard School.; A-004-010 4x5 CARL0000030844 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/94140
Harvard School (Los Angeles, Calif.) Schools--California--Los Angeles Boarding schools--California--Los Angeles Military education--California--Los Angeles Lost architecture--California--Los Angeles Austin, John C. W.(John Corneby Wilson),1870-1963