This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown in 1996 along Alhambra Boulevard is the Clunie Clubhouse and McKinley Library. Resting on the edge of McKinley Park, the structure was built in 1936 for 150,000 dollars. The library was configured to carry 5,000 volumes with a room for 15,000 more.