Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Photo of the site of the first brick hotel in Sacramento, known as the Anchor House. Built in October 1849. It was located in the block bounded by M&N, Front & Second Streets 80 feet. Bridge Lunch Restaurant is now at 1323 Front Street in 1938.