This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Three of Camp Sacramento's 35 cabins rest along a clearing of forest in this 1928 photograph. Providing electricity to the units was the Camp's own hydroelectric plant. Cabins also had access to potable water. And just a year later, a United States Post Office was established, remaining in seasonal use until 1940.