Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
McCambridge Park was named for James H. McCambridge, Public Service Department General Manager (1925-1952) and Burbank City Manager (1952). The park had been known in the late 1930s as Civic Center Park and was renamed Glenoaks Park in 1942. It became McCambridge Memorial Park in 1953. From notes on photo: “McCambridge Park.”