Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Plates in: California's court houses, photographed in passing during the years 1918 to 1926 / by F.F. Gundrum M. D., Sacramento, pg. , no. 48 and no. 49. Originally built in 1856 for Henry Hocker, Hocker Building was built of brick with tin roof. Bought for use as courthouse in 1865. View 1 (2014-1992). 8-15-20 -- view 2 (2014-1993). 8/16/20. Born in New Harmony, Indiana to parents Frederick and Ida (Fretagoot) Gundrun. Was a physician in Sacramento, served on State Board of Medical Examiners, State Board of Health, directory at Sutter Hospital, Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board, No. 7. Also have negative: no. 867 for 2014-1992.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
2 photographic prints ; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in. and 5 1/2 x 3 3/8 in.
Hocker, Henry Hermann,, 1825-1882--Homes and haunts--Photographs Courthouses--California--Weaverville Weaverville (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photograph albums