Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code). To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
Orland 2nd Post Office located on the corner of 5th and Walker. Built in 1908 by Thomas Hicks and used as a hardware store.