Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
The W. R. C. Richardson residence was built in 1873 on a 671-acre tract of land, the Santa Eulalia Ranch, which included all of the present-day South Glendale (previously named Tropico) and the Atwater district of Los Angeles.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00060726 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection Glendale-Residences-Richardson, W. R. C.; S-000-301 4x5 CARL0000064711 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/105488
Architecture, Domestic--California--Glendale Farms--California--Glendale Windmills--California--Glendale Ranches--California--Glendale Richardson, W. R. C Santa Eulalia Ranch (Calif.) Glendale (Calif.)