Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Designed by William L. Pereira and Charles Luckman, the department store opened in 1958. After closing in January, 1993, Target Stores acquired the property and reopened it in May, 1994. Street view showing the two-tier, 175,000 square feet J.W. Robinson's department store under construction at 777 E. Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena.
1 photographic print :b&w Photographic prints
00035286 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection Pasadena-Shops and stores-Department Stores-Robinson's. CARL0000038135 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/99316
J. W. Robinson Co Department stores--California--Pasadena Streets--California--Pasadena Stores & shops--California--Pasadena Building construction--California--Pasadena Pasadena (Calif.) Pereira & Luckman