Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. This church building, later known as Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church and Trinity Lutheran Church, was demolished in 1959 to make way for Interstate 10. Exterior view of the Romanesque Revival style Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church, as seen on the corner of 18th and Cherry streets in Los Angeles. Both streets are unpaved.
1 photographic print :b&w ;26 x 21 cm. on board 26 x 21 cm. Photographic prints
00075529 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Churches-Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church CARL0000079265 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/111137
Trinity Lutheran Church (Los Angeles, Calif.) Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Lutheran church buildings--California--Los Angeles Dirt roads--California--Los Angeles