Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Stereo-5644. Shows buildings, soldiers. In 1856, the Bureau of Indian Affairs established the Mendocino Indian Reservation at Noyo. In 1857 a military post was established on the reservation and named Fort Bragg. The post was abandoned in 1864, the reservation was discontinued in 1868. Also have photographic reproductions (3 views).
1 photograph : stereograph card, glass ; 3 1/4 x 6 5/8 in.
Indians of North American--California--Mendocino--Reservations--Photographs Forts & fortifications--California--Fort Bragg Soldiers--California--Fort Bragg Fort Bragg (Calif.)--Photographs Mendocino Indian Reservation (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Stereographs
California Mendocino Fort Bragg Fort Bragg (Calif.) Mendocino Indian Reservation (Calif.)