This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown in circa 1995, amidst the colors of Fall, is the Carmichael Presbyterian Church, located at 5645 Marconi Avenue. The congregation was founded in 1925, joining the Presbyterians in 1927. It was not until the late 1940s and early 1950s that the church's steeple and several of its chapels and sanctuary were completed, under the design concept of architect Charles F. Dean.