For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a one and a half story Mediterranean house. The house was built in 1932 and was once the house of John and Elva Miller. Elva Miller later became a well-known singer. At the time of the survey, the house was the parsonage for the Episcopal Church.