"Das fertige Rasthaus Kakozi." ("The finished resthouse in Kakozi."). A rectangular building made of bricks with a tin roof, a terrace and a small garden in front of it. On the right: a child, crouching. One copy is missing. -- Cf. photo nos. 10868. -- In 1936 Brother Hauffe built this house. Initially it was meant for longer visits of the Mbozi missionary, but at the same time it constituted the beginning of the new mission station Moravia. -- Werner Hauffe (1909-1982) was a carpenter and later a missionary of the Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine. From 1933 to 1939, he served in Rungwe, Utengule and Isoko. In Utengule, he was an assistant to Brother Gemuseus. In 1937 he married Irmgard Wolff.
2 copies photographic print, 8.5 x 6.1 cm. photographs