Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
View of the First Congregational Church of Glendale, corner of Central and Wilson Avenue, dedicated in 1923. The building is L-shaped with a walled, sunken garden at the corner. The architect is Carleton M. Winslow who designed the church in the modified Spanish Colonial style. Photo dated: 1925.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00060399 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection Glendale-Churches-First Congregational Church. CARL0000064713 http://184.108.40.206/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/105490
General Council of the Congregational and Christian Churches of the United States Church buildings--California--Glendale Winslow, Carleton M Glendale (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc Glendale (Calif.)