For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact San Jose State University Special Collections & Archives Department. http://library.sjsu.edu/sjsu-special-collections/sjsu-special-collections-and-archives
Photograph of the Ellison hatchery. The hatchery building on the right is attached to a building with two open arches, and attached to this archway is a large building that appears to be a residence. The buildings are in the Spanish colonial revival style. A tree stands in the center of the front driveway with a water spout coming up from the ground beside it. A lumber pile is stacked on the left side of the photograph.
The photographer identified this property as the Ellison Hatchery located in Campbell. However, this property is not listed in the 1929-1931 city directories.