Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. In 1927, the Pacific Goodrich Rubber Company made an initial investment of $4 million dollars for a plant that was to be located on a 45-acre tract known as the Union Pacific Tract. The main building fronted about 1200 feet along the south side of Mines Ave. (now Olympic Blvd.) just east of Industrial St. (now Goodrich Blvd.) and was 250 feet wide. Aerial view of the B. F. Goodrich plant, located at 5400 E. Olympic Boulevard (formerly Mines Ave.), and the corner of Goodrich Boulevard (formerly Industrial St.); view is looking northwest. Union Pacific Avenue is at bottom left corner; Olympic Blvd. is diagonally, lower right to upper left; Whittier Blvd. is diagonally from middle right to top left; Goodrich Blvd. is diagonally, middle left to upper right. Photograph dated December 3, 1957.
1 negative :safety ;11 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives