The San Jose Public Library California Room can only claim physical ownership of the collection. Users are responsible for satisfying any claims of the copyright holder. Permission to copy or publish any portion of San Jose Public Library California Room
The YWCA building stands at the corner of Second and Santa Clara Streets. Automobiles are parked at the front and side of the building. A palm is visible on the far right. The original building on the left was designed by Julia Morgan and opened in 1916. The four-story annex on the right was added in 1926. The structure was demolished in 1972 and replaced by the Alquist State Office Building.
image/jpeg2000 Scanned with Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner as a 600 dpi TIFF image and 16-bit Grayscale. Compressed to JPEG format using Photoshop CS2.