For commercial reproduction please contact the National Library of Scotland by referring to http://www.nls.uk/copyright . For access to the originals please e-mail email@example.com National Library of Scotland National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EW, Scotland, UK The National Library of Scotland license the use of this content under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland License. firstname.lastname@example.org
"Elders of Blantyre Parish, addressed by the Convener, November 1926." Group portrait of elders of Blantyre Parish, Nyasaland [Malawi]. Blantyre Mission was established in 1876 in the Shire Highlands of Southern Nyasaland [Malawi] by Henry Henderson (1843-1891) and from here other mission stations were established at Zomba, Domasi, Chirazulu and Mlanje.