For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact the Honnold/Mudd Library Special Collections at http://libraries.claremont.edu/sc
Pomona College's physical plant. The photograph was used in an October 1953 newsletter with the following caption: "Among the improvements on the campus, in the past few years, are the shops serving the Associated Colleges. At this one location the service facilities of the college are centered. This view shows only a portion of the installation as seen form the roof of the heating plant. To the left is the supply warehouse, in the center the carpenter shop and on the right a building containing the offices of the engineer and buildings and grounds superintendent. Quonset huts in the background house the paint shop, electrician's shop and provide ample room for storage. The new unified installation made possible the removal of unattractive shacks previously used, among them the cabinet shop on 6th Street."