Title supplied by cataloger. The Harbor Blvd. Drive-In Theater opened on June 29, 1960 as Pacific Theater's 41st location and Orange County's sixth drive-in. Among its amenities were a 90 x 120 ft. screen and a 1500 car capacity, but despite its mammoth size, no more screens were ever added. Spanish-language films were shown in later years, but after July 1984 no films showed up in theater listings, only the swap meet which was to carry on until December 1986. Demolition began in February 1987 and a Wal-Mart store was built on the site. Aerial view of Harbor Boulevard Drive-In Theater, located at 3700 McFadden Ave. in Santa Ana; view is looking north. Harbor Blvd. is upper left to top middle; McFadden Ave. is diagonally across middle; Jackson St. is vertically, center right to upper right, as well at vertically at bottom right; Gunther St. is vertically up middle; Bewley St. is vertically at left. Photograph dated 1964.
1 color negative :safety ;11 x 13 cm. Photographic safety negatives
Harbor Boulevard Drive-In (Santa Ana, Calif.) Drive-in theaters--California--Santa Ana Dwellings--California--Santa Ana Streets--California--Santa Ana Lost architecture--California--Santa Ana Santa Ana (Calif.)--Aerial views Santa Ana (Calif.) Aerial photographs