For commercial reproduction please contact the National Library of Scotland by referring to http://www.nls.uk/copyright . For access to the originals please e-mail email@example.com National Library of Scotland National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EW, Scotland, UK The National Library of Scotland license the use of this content under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland License. firstname.lastname@example.org
"Blue gum [Eucalyptus] trees near school". Large group portrait showing six rows of school children with Eucalyptus trees behind them. Mihecani station was established in the Alto Molocue district of Lomweland, Portuguese East Africa [Mozambique], in 1913. It was known as the children’s mission because it was financially supported by the Sunday Schools of Scotland. ❧ From a Photograph Album of the Blantyre Mission, Nyasaland [Malawi] and the Mihecani Mission, Portuguese East Africa [Mozambique].