This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian Made accessible through a grant from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation and Photo Friends
Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Years later, this church became the Woodland Hills Korean United Methodist Church. Photograph article dated September 5, 1960 reads, "Chapel Deadline - The Rev. William E. Steel, minister of Woodland Hills Methodist Church, surveys work in $100,000 chapel on church's five and one-half acre site, 5650 Shoup Ave. First service and consecration, led by Bishop Gerald H. Kennedy, will be conducted at 11 a.m. Sept. 11. Chapel seats 300, features white light fixtures imported from Sweden and beige and gold color scheme."
1 photographic print :b&w ;24 x 17 cm. on sheet 26 x 21 cm. Photographic prints
00092396 ValleyÂ Times Collection HCNVT_d006_f20_i1; H-1907 CARL0005016929 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/43725
Woodland Hills Methodist Church (Los Angeles, Calif.) Methodist Church--Clergy Methodist church buildings--California--Woodland Hills (Los Angeles) Church buildings--California--Woodland Hills (Los Angeles) Interiors--California--Woodland Hills (Los Angeles) Clergy--United States Woodland Hills (Los Angeles, Calif.) Valley Times Collection photographs