Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Exterior view of the Chapman Market, located on the northeast corner of West 6th Street and Alexandria Avenue, taken from the parking lot of the Equitable Building in October 1974. Built in 1928-1929, it was designed by architects Morgan, Walls and Clements.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 26 cm. Photographic prints
00067254 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Streets-Alexandria and 6th.; S-000-280 35mm. CARL0000071311 http://18.104.22.168/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/107200