For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a moderate one-story house, built in 1905. The house was originally built by C.C. Johnson, who owned the entire block between 10th and 11th Street, forhis wife and son. At the time of the survey, the house was owned by the Andrus family. William Andrus was a professor of zoology at Pomona College.