Sonoma County Library > Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection > Freestone Schoolhouse following its restoration that began around 1973 by Gene Walker, T. Golden and J. Kidder

Image / Freestone Schoolhouse following its restoration that began around 1973 by Gene Walker, ...

Have a question about this item?

Item Information. View source record on contributor's website.

Title
Freestone Schoolhouse following its restoration that began around 1973 by Gene Walker, T. Golden and J. Kidder
Contributor
Western Sonoma County Historical Society, 261 South Main St., Sebastopol, CA 95472 (http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org)
Date Created and/or Issued
1976
2009-03-19
2009-04-09
2009-06-04
Contributing Institution
Sonoma County Library
Collection
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection
Rights Information
Western Sonoma County Historical Society, 261 South Main St., Sebastopol, CA 95472 (http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org)
Neither the Western Sonoma County Historical Society nor the Sonoma County Library make any assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Western Sonoma County Historical Society. Please contact the Society regarding additional reproduction and reuse information at: http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org/contact-us
Description
Photo--black and white: Freestone Schoolhouse following its restoration that began around 1973 by Gene Walker, T. Golden and J. Kidder . The school is now (2009) a Sonoma County Historic Landmark. Built in 1852 on the O'Farrell property on the western foot of O'Farrell Hill.
GNIS
Exact geocoding
17
Title supplied by cataloger
Photo Negative Binder A
Original
Medium quality (200 dpi)
BlackIsZero
LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
Windows
Rae Swaonson
Sally Morrison
Type
image
Format
1
Print, Photographic
black-and-white
11"x14
and laser copy 8" x10
image/jp2
3132416
image/tiff
8
200
Uncompressed
1936
1616
Identifier
3741
casebwsc_pho_003741
79-13-004
N323
018\3741.JPG
http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll11/id/1975
Subject
Black-and-white photographs
Education and Culture
Freestone School schools Sonoma County Historic Landmark Historic Landmark 1973 1852 O'Farrell Hill Freestone
O'Farrell, Jasper Walker Gene Golden, T. Kidder, J
Time Period
1970 - 1979
Place
United States
California
Sonoma
Freestone
Bohemian Highway
201 Bohemian Highway, Freestone, California
38.373102,-122.913656
Relation
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Photographic Collection
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection GUIDE
Western Sonoma County Historical Society Collection

Explore related content on Calisphere: