Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
View of front of the City of Sacramento Hall of Justice building at 813 6th Street. Completed in 1917, it originally contained the City Police Dept. headquarters with a shooting range, emergency hospital, chemical and bacteriological laboratories, and an identification dept. Also inside were city courtrooms and a city prison.