Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code). To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
Photograph shows the Second Presbyterian Church in Red Bluff, California before fire. Erected at Hickory and Jefferson Streets. Dedicated in May 1891 destroyed by fire May 2, 1898. (sc5494) Rebuilt reusing same plans in 1899 (sc5495). Present Church built on site about 1970 after another minor fire.