Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Oddfellows Hall (142 Throckmorton Avenue) also housed Jim's Barbershop, and the Yarn Shop in 1967. This building later became known as the Throckmorton Theatre. (See also MVU1030 and MVU4016 for similar views.)
Barbershops Business - Mill Valley Businesses 1940-1979 by kind Oddfellows Stores & shops Throckmorton Avenue Throckmorton Theatre Yard goods shops