Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the John G. Kulzer residence, located on Via Anita on lot 2, block 1602, tract 6882 in Malaga Cove. Front view of newly built two-story, seven-room stucco house with tile roof shows entrance with stucco wall enclosure and young eucalyptus trees in front yard. French windows with wrought-iron grill balcony visible at right. According to the building permit card H.D. Beals was the designer of the house, which was later owned by E.S. Gilmore, William F. Kent, and Gilbert Mills. Date Built: 1929 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association Citation: Palos Verdes Bulletin, May 1929, p. 4. PVH building permit #171.